Never NEVER use boo hoo.com

Grrrunhappy's review of Boohoo - www.boohoo.com

“Never NEVER use boo hoo.com”

Written on: 24/01/2014 by Grrrunhappy (1 review written)

I was very surprised by the pure lack of security in delivering parcels. According to the website the delivery drivers seek a signature or leave with a neighbour or save place or return tithe depot for re arranging delivery. Apparently my parcel has been delivered and left my porch - erm.... I don't have a porch!!! So some idiot delivery numbskull has left my order along with over £130 worth of goods AND ALL
MY PERSONAL INFORMATION AND CEDIT CARD DETAILS ON MY DOORSTEP FOR ANYONE TO TAKE. !!!!
I have had to cancel my credit card and I have no idea where my goods are.
Please stay away from this website it is the worst website and totally unprofessional organisation ever

• Goods purchased & cost

• Still waiting

Visit boohoo.com

Boohoo.com's Response to Grrrunhappy's Review

Written on: 04/02/2014

Hello.
Firstly, please accept my most sincere apologies for the trouble that you have had with your recent order with boohoo.com, and the problems that have arisen with it.
We really do try to make sure that all problems that may arise, are rectified as quickly as possible, and it does look like on this occasion we may not have given our usual great standard of service.
For us to rectify this for you, and restore your faith in us, we do need to be able to access your details, and unfortunately via this forum we are not able to do. I appreciate that you have contacted us via customer services already, but if you could please contact us again, and put F.A.O a Team Leader, we can take a full look at what has happened, and correct this for you.
Please allow us this opportunity to rectify this problem for you.
We do also fully appreciate all feedback, as it does help us to understand where we can develop and improve our Customer experience
Kindest Regards,.