REFUSED TO GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK AND KEPT MY DRESS

misszee's review of Boohoo - www.boohoo.com

“REFUSED TO GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK AND KEPT MY DRESS”

Written on: 23/01/2014 by misszee (1 review written)

Boohoo gave me excuses. Lies lies lies. Excuses, excuses, excuses, so ever apologetic. I sent three items back to boohoo but I was refunded for only two of the items and not three. I contacted customer service to explain that I returned three items but they replied back saying only two items were logged as received from their returns department...???? I sent three items in the same postage bag, how cold one of them be missing??? Maybe Houdini came back to life and made it disappear. And funny enough, the item that they refused to refund me cost the most out of the three. So then came the back and forth the emails to customer service with a different representative replying each time. All saying that there was nothing they can do about it. I complained and complained but they refused to refund me for the third item. They have now stopped replying to my emails and decided to completely ignore me. Well Boohoo, I just want my money back and I certainly do not want to purchase anything else from you in fear that I will not receive a refund if I change my mind. As an online store, you really should have a better returns system because we don't have the opportunity to try on the clothes we purchase. If something doesn't fit right, all we can is return it and if returns are not being handled right and money is not being refunded when it should be, customers will not be too keen on purchasing anything. AVOID BOOHOO AT ALL COST.

• Goods purchased & cost

Visit boohoo.com

Boohoo.com's Response to misszee's Review

Written on: 24/01/2014

Hello.
Firstly, please accept my most sincere apologies for the trouble that you have had with your recent order with boohoo.com, and the problems that have arisen with it.
We really do try to make sure that all problems that may arise, are rectified as quickly as possible, and it does look like on this occasion we may not have given our usual great standard of service.
For us to rectify this for you, and restore your faith in us, we do need to be able to access your details, and unfortunately via this forum we are not able to do. I appreciate that you have contacted us via customer services already, but if you could please contact us again, and put F.A.O a Team Leader, we can take a full look at what has happened, and correct this for you.
Please allow us this opportunity to rectify this problem for you.
We do also fully appreciate all feedback, as it does help us to understand where we can develop and improve our Customer experience
Kindest Regards,.