That dress may be cute but this is the worst company. EVER.

hansensmith's review of Boohoo - www.boohoo.com

“That dress may be cute but this is the worst company....”

Written on: 15/01/2014 by hansensmith (1 review written)

I am a US customer and placed an order with Boohoo on December 14. I tried to buy 11 things and once my order was placed I received an email from customer service saying that international orders cannot be more than 10 items and that it would not be processed. I was directed to go back and place a new order less one item. So I did. And I sent an email back to customer service to confirm that the first order was canceled. WELL IT WASN'T. They lied.

Once I got my packages (one with 10 items, one with 11) the products were ok. I will give them that. A couple things were poor quality and one sweater looked NOTHING like the online listing so back they went. All 11 items from order #12442221 and three items from order #1244138. All this time I have been emailing back and forth with them confirming steps I have taken. I always get a very formatted response from a different person. No one representative is handling my issue. So I fell like I am getting taken to the cleaners.

Today my package finally arrived at their US return address so I sent another email. I got another bottle response from another representative saying that I'll get an email when my return is logged and I'll get another email once my refund is processed sometime in the next 21 days. And if that doesn't happen send a copy of the postage receipt and they'll look into it. Which makes me feel like people don't get their refunds quite often and there is a goof chance I am going to be out $348 bucks because this company doesn't have their program together.

• Goods purchased & cost

Visit boohoo.com

Boohoo.com's Response to hansensmith's Review

Written on: 24/01/2014

Hello.
Firstly, please accept my most sincere apologies for the trouble that you have had with your recent order with boohoo.com, and the problems that have arisen with it.
We really do try to make sure that all problems that may arise, are rectified as quickly as possible, and it does look like on this occasion we may not have given our usual great standard of service.
For us to rectify this for you, and restore your faith in us, we do need to be able to access your details, and unfortunately via this forum we are not able to do. I appreciate that you have contacted us via customer services already, but if you could please contact us again, and put F.A.O a Team Leader, we can take a full look at what has happened, and correct this for you.
Please allow us this opportunity to rectify this problem for you.
We do also fully appreciate all feedback, as it does help us to understand where we can develop and improve our Customer experience
Kindest Regards,.

Mary
Customer Services
boohoo.com

Hansensmith's reply to Boohoo.com's Comment

Written on: 24/01/2014

I've asked for a team leader or supervisor to please deal with me already and gotten the same bottle response from them. None of them would give me a real response so I went ahead and filed a dispute through Paypal. Thank god I paid through Paypal or your company would have had me.

boohoo.com