WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE ON THE PLANET!!

glamdoll44's review of Boohoo - www.boohoo.com

“WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE ON THE PLANET!!”

Written on: 10/01/2014 by glamdoll44 (1 review written)

Seriously steer clear of this company!!! Once they get your money they do not care one bit about you or your concerns. I placed an order on Dec.26.2013 for a SINGLE item which was estimated to arrive between Jan 06- Jan 08 2014.It is now January 10th and my order STILL HAS NOT ARRIVED. I have tried contacting the company several times with no response. I have even went as far as to try contacting the twitter help page and it seems they will response immediately to every user except me. This is the worst company on the planet, NEVER buy from here unless you want to waste you money!!!!

• Goods purchased & cost

• Still waiting

Visit boohoo.com

Boohoo.com's Response to glamdoll44's Review

Written on: 15/01/2014

Hello.
Firstly, please accept my most sincere apologies for the trouble that you have had with your recent order with boohoo.com, and the problems that have arisen with it.
We really do try to make sure that all problems that may arise, are rectified as quickly as possible, and it does look like on this occasion we may not have given our usual great standard of service.
For us to rectify this for you, and restore your faith in us, we do need to be able to access your details, and unfortunately via this forum we are not able to do. I appreciate that you have contacted us via customer services already, but if you could please contact us again, and put F.A.O a Team Leader, we can take a full look at what has happened, and correct this for you.
Please allow us this opportunity to rectify this problem for you.
We do also fully appreciate all feedback, as it does help us to understand where we can develop and improve our Customer experience
Kindest Regards,.