BEWARE OF THIS ONLINE COMPANY

sara5759's review of Boohoo - www.boohoo.com

“BEWARE OF THIS ONLINE COMPANY”

Written on: 06/01/2014 by sara5759 (2 reviews written)

Lucky i kept my returns forms when i sent back a couple of items that didnt fit me properly. They kept telling me 21 days...wait 21 days... i waited a month and still no money back in my account or proper customer service. Terrible... dont expect this company to be anything like asos. AT LEAST asos sends you an email saying hey thanks we received your returns and heres your money back in ur account 2 weeks later. AVOID BOO HOO... even the quality of the clothes is really poor like a cheap $10 teenage clothing store quality. Very thin, wouldnt last a couple weeks.
Asos is much better if your thinking of shopping online.
STAY AWAY from this company at all costs.
They send alot more spam to your email account too.

• Goods purchased & cost

• Still waiting

Visit boohoo.com

Boohoo.com's Response to sara5759's Review

Written on: 07/01/2014

Hello.
Firstly, please accept my most sincere apologies for the trouble that you have had with your recent order with boohoo.com, and the problems that have arisen with it.
We really do try to make sure that all problems that may arise, are rectified as quickly as possible, and it does look like on this occasion we may not have given our usual great standard of service.
For us to rectify this for you, and restore your faith in us, we do need to be able to access your details, and unfortunately via this forum we are not able to do. I appreciate that you have contacted us via customer services already, but if you could please contact us again, and put F.A.O a Team Leader, we can take a full look at what has happened, and correct this for you.
Please allow us this opportunity to rectify this problem for you.
We do also fully appreciate all feedback, as it does help us to understand where we can develop and improve our Customer experience
Kindest Regards,.

Mary
Customer Services
boohoo.com

Sara5759's reply to Boohoo.com's Comment

Written on: 08/01/2014

I appreciate you trying to rectify this issue now that it has been put out to the world.
The list goes on to how many people actually work under your complaints management team. The company you work for must struggle with the amount of complaints.
boohoo is a terrible online company, your staff have been so rude to me aswell. I shop all the time on asos and its a great experience; as i dont live near shopping centers online is easy for me but to have all the correct details with tracking numbers and to see that the item was delivered back to you and then to be told your company cant find it when AUS POST said it was delivered to you, is a joke.

The thing is working for an online clothing company means all feedback of quality, service etc is much easier to make known to the world and because i have all the proof of registered post there is no way you can take it from me.

If im told one more time by a staff member that registered post with TRACKING numbers is not an ideal way of sending things back im going to keep leaving negative reviews. No girl deserves to go through this-
we shop on boohoo expecting the same level of service as asos and now i know your NOTHING LIKE ASOS I will wait and see what your company decides to do!

boohoo.com