bad customer service

Guest's review of Boohoo - www.boohoo.com

“bad customer service”

Written on: 05/01/2014

boohoo.com: i recieved my items but the package was open with half of it missing, the delivery man decided the best thing to do was to send it all back and try to get them to re-order it. so i sent them an email explaining, they replied with, we tracked your order its on the way back to the warehouse you must of not been in when it was delivered!!! i couldnt believe it so i explained again and asked for my order to be resent. then they said what do i have and whats missing. this went backwards and forwards for about a week and half. by this point some items were out of stock so i got a refund for them. then after 3 weeks a parcel came with 4 items (i ordered 12 items). so once again we were going backwards and forwards i explained what was missing and what i had. this was a week away from christmas and most of what i ordered was christmas and birthday presents which i explained to them also. i had no sympathy nothing for the inconvience. finally a few more items have come but 3 of the items out of the 6 i already recieved the last time so now i have double. its just so riduclous i dont know what to say or do anymore. had this all over christmas had to go out last thing and buy something else. just such a let down!!! so thank you boohoo for making christmas, my sister and my partners birthdays such hard work and very very stressful!!!

• Goods purchased & cost

• A few weeks late

Visit boohoo.com

Boohoo.com's Comment

Written on: 07/01/2014

Hello.
Firstly, please accept my most sincere apologies for the trouble that you have had with your recent order with boohoo.com, and the problems that have arisen with it.
We really do try to make sure that all problems that may arise, are rectified as quickly as possible, and it does look like on this occasion we may not have given our usual great standard of service.
For us to rectify this for you, and restore your faith in us, we do need to be able to access your details, and unfortunately via this forum we are not able to do. I appreciate that you have contacted us via customer services already, but if you could please contact us again, and put F.A.O a Team Leader, we can take a full look at what has happened, and correct this for you.
Please allow us this opportunity to rectify this problem for you.
We do also fully appreciate all feedback, as it does help us to understand where we can develop and improve our Customer experience
Kindest Regards,.