WORST COMPANY EVER!!!

nessao8992's review of Boohoo - www.boohoo.com

“WORST COMPANY EVER!!!”

Written on: 03/01/2014 by nessao8992 (1 review written)

I ordered a dress that was reasonably priced, was happy about the no shipping charge and then when it arrived I was to pay over $50 for customs! I was never told about an additional charge and after spending $100 on dresses and told there would be no shipping charge I was not about to pay and additional $50. I asked for a refund time and time again, getting the same ridiculous response that once they recieve the parcel they would process my refund. After emailing them well over 10 times explaining I DO NOT have the parcel as I never paid the $50 customs, that THEIR courriour still had it, they STILL have yet to process my refund.
Now I'm out $100 and have no dresses!! NEVER BUY FROM HERE EVER!!!!!

• Goods purchased & cost

Visit boohoo.com

Boohoo.com's Response to nessao8992's Review

Written on: 07/01/2014

Hello.
Firstly, please accept my most sincere apologies for the trouble that you have had with your recent order with boohoo.com, and the problems that have arisen with it.
We really do try to make sure that all problems that may arise, are rectified as quickly as possible, and it does look like on this occasion we may not have given our usual great standard of service.
For us to rectify this for you, and restore your faith in us, we do need to be able to access your details, and unfortunately via this forum we are not able to do. I appreciate that you have contacted us via customer services already, but if you could please contact us again, and put F.A.O a Team Leader, we can take a full look at what has happened, and correct this for you.
Please allow us this opportunity to rectify this problem for you.
We do also fully appreciate all feedback, as it does help us to understand where we can develop and improve our Customer experience
Kindest Regards,.