Worst online experience ever!

Rocky_Socky's review of Boohoo - www.boohoo.com

“Worst online experience ever!”

Written on: 02/01/2014 by Rocky_Socky (1 review written)

I ordered some items and paid next day delivery as I was hoping to receive them for Christmas. Today is the 2nd of January 2014, still no goods and no explanation. I was told yesterday that my issue has now been passed onto the enquiries team (still waiting to hear from them). To rub salt in the wound, I received an email from the customer service team asking me to review my goods! I heard from the delivery company that they have not been contacted by Boohoo to pick my parcel up. From day one, the blame was shifted onto the delivery company when my parcel could still be sat in the warehouse somewhere. I have now asked to cancel said order and for my card to be credited. I found their website by fluke and wish I hadn't!

• Goods purchased & cost

Visit boohoo.com

Boohoo.com's Response to Rocky_Socky's Review

Written on: 03/01/2014

Hello.
Firstly, please accept my most sincere apologies for the trouble that you have had with your recent order with boohoo.com, and the problems that have arisen with it.
We really do try to make sure that all problems that may arise, are rectified as quickly as possible, and it does look like on this occasion we may not have given our usual great standard of service.
For us to rectify this for you, and restore your faith in us, we do need to be able to access your details, and unfortunately via this forum we are not able to do. I appreciate that you have contacted us via customer services already, but if you could please contact us again, and put F.A.O a Team Leader, we can take a full look at what has happened, and correct this for you.
Please allow us this opportunity to rectify this problem for you.
We do also fully appreciate all feedback, as it does help us to understand where we can develop and improve our Customer experience
Kindest Regards,.