bad service, good clothes

Guest's review of Boohoo - www.boohoo.com

“bad service, good clothes”

Written on: 01/01/2014

I ordered a dress and heels at boohoo with the UK Savers Delivery which expects a 3-5 day range. However, my order came after 7 days. If I wanted my order to come in 7 days I would have had the UK Super Saver delivery! I am very annoyed that I have paid extra for the Savers when the service didn't even happen.
Although when the clothes finally arrived I was happy with the way they looked and the quality of them. It's just too bad the delivery has tainted my experience with boohoo and I would recommend leaving a good amount of time to order the clothes if you need them for a specific day.

• Goods purchased & cost

Visit boohoo.com

Boohoo.com's Comment

Written on: 03/01/2014

Hello.
Firstly, please accept my most sincere apologies for the trouble that you have had with your recent order with boohoo.com, and the problems that have arisen with it.
We really do try to make sure that all problems that may arise, are rectified as quickly as possible, and it does look like on this occasion we may not have given our usual great standard of service.
For us to rectify this for you, and restore your faith in us, we do need to be able to access your details, and unfortunately via this forum we are not able to do. I appreciate that you have contacted us via customer services already, but if you could please contact us again, and put F.A.O a Team Leader, we can take a full look at what has happened, and correct this for you.
Please allow us this opportunity to rectify this problem for you.
We do also fully appreciate all feedback, as it does help us to understand where we can develop and improve our Customer experience
Kindest Regards,.