Absolutely RUBBISH service, AVOID !!!!!!!

Guest's review of Boohoo - www.boohoo.com

“Absolutely RUBBISH service, AVOID !!!!!!!”

Written on: 25/12/2013

I ordered my item on 16.12.13 I paid extra money 3,99 for delivery from 3-5 days .This was Xmas present for my sis .Unfortunatelly there was no delivery at all .I sended e-mail to costumer service and they respond :
,,Thank you for your email and I am sorry that you are yet to receive your order.

Due to the unexpected high volume of orders we are currently undertaking, we experienced a delay in the dispatch times of all orders.

We are working round the clock to get all of our delayed orders out for delivery and delivered on time, but there are a few that we have not managed to dispatch.

I can confirm that your order 12471275 has been dispatched and should be delivered to you shortly.''

But I don't give a f* !!! I paid my money for delivery 3-5 days !! This was Xmas present for my sis I went for Holiday without present because this rubbish company !!!! Horrible experience .There was no information about delay orders !! They stollen money for delivery and dont sended anything on time !!! I founded many complains now !! but why so late I should find out review about this company before I ordered something !! So please guys AVOID this company !!!! Is rubbish and customer service is rubbish they just want you money!!!!!!!!

HAPPY CHRISTMAS RUBBISH BOOHOO !!!! HOPE YOU COMPANY WILL SHUT DOWN SOON !!!!

• Goods purchased & cost

• A few weeks late

Visit boohoo.com

Boohoo.com's Comment

Written on: 31/12/2013

Hello.
Firstly, please accept my most sincere apologies for the trouble that you have had with your recent order with boohoo.com, and the problems that have arisen with it.
We really do try to make sure that all problems that may arise, are rectified as quickly as possible, and it does look like on this occasion we may not have given our usual great standard of service.
For us to rectify this for you, and restore your faith in us, we do need to be able to access your details, and unfortunately via this forum we are not able to do. I appreciate that you have contacted us via customer services already, but if you could please contact us again, and put F.A.O a Team Leader, we can take a full look at what has happened, and correct this for you.
Please allow us this opportunity to rectify this problem for you.
We do also fully appreciate all feedback, as it does help us to understand where we can develop and improve our Customer experience
Kindest Regards,.