Worst Online shopping experience

EktaNaran's review of Boohoo - www.boohoo.com

“Worst Online shopping experience”

Written on: 22/12/2013 by EktaNaran (1 review written)

They were offering a 20% discount so i went ahead and ordered three items. I couldn't apply the discount so emailed them straightaway asking them to apply the discount and cancel my order if they were unable to do it. Not only did they not give me the discount but by the time they confirmed they won't be applying the discount, my order had been dispatched and they said they wouldn't cancel it. My delivery arrived, but one of the shoes I ordered is faulty and a top I ordered is of the worst quality imaginable. I have emailed them to see if I can return the items but have braced myself for the worst possible customer service.

• Goods purchased & cost

Visit boohoo.com

Boohoo.com's Response to EktaNaran's Review

Written on: 31/12/2013

Hello.
Firstly, please accept my most sincere apologies for the trouble that you have had with your recent order with boohoo.com, and the problems that have arisen with it.
We really do try to make sure that all problems that may arise, are rectified as quickly as possible, and it does look like on this occasion we may not have given our usual great standard of service.
For us to rectify this for you, and restore your faith in us, we do need to be able to access your details, and unfortunately via this forum we are not able to do. I appreciate that you have contacted us via customer services already, but if you could please contact us again, and put F.A.O a Team Leader, we can take a full look at what has happened, and correct this for you.
Please allow us this opportunity to rectify this problem for you.
We do also fully appreciate all feedback, as it does help us to understand where we can develop and improve our Customer experience
Kindest Regards,.