Cancelled my Xmas order at last minute

T_MCCY's review of Boohoo - www.boohoo.com

“Cancelled my Xmas order at last minute”

Written on: 20/12/2013 by T_MCCY (1 review written)

Avoid. Placed my order for a Christmas gift on 13th December. A week later received email that order had been cancelled as it was out of stock. Money has been refunded, but have no time to find a replacement. Very poor service, will not use again.

• £20

• Still waiting

Visit boohoo.com

Boohoo.com's Response to T_MCCY's Review

Written on: 31/12/2013

Hello.
Firstly, please accept my most sincere apologies for the trouble that you have had with your recent order with boohoo.com, and the problems that have arisen with it.
We really do try to make sure that all problems that may arise, are rectified as quickly as possible, and it does look like on this occasion we may not have given our usual great standard of service.
For us to rectify this for you, and restore your faith in us, we do need to be able to access your details, and unfortunately via this forum we are not able to do. I appreciate that you have contacted us via customer services already, but if you could please contact us again, and put F.A.O a Team Leader, we can take a full look at what has happened, and correct this for you.
Please allow us this opportunity to rectify this problem for you.
We do also fully appreciate all feedback, as it does help us to understand where we can develop and improve our Customer experience
Kindest Regards,.