Major Dissapointment

AJ678's review of Boohoo - www.boohoo.com

“Major Dissapointment”

Written on: 20/12/2013 by AJ678 (1 review written)

Placed my very first and last order with this company in Nov. Thanksgiving weekend for the Cara Camo print hooded parka as a christmas gift for my daughter who saw this jacket and fell in love. Became a little concerned when Dec 16th arrived and I still had not recieved my order. I contacted customer service only to recieve an email stating that the item was out of stock and that my order would be cancelled. I went back to the web site today only to see the Cara Camo parker still being sold. This will be my first and last dealings with this company and I have posted my experience here to warn consumers to stay away. I shared the magazine with about 6 girls at work and have warned them all to stay away. Dont waste your time with this company

• Goods purchased & cost

Visit boohoo.com

Boohoo.com's Response to AJ678's Review

Written on: 31/12/2013

Hello.
Firstly, please accept my most sincere apologies for the trouble that you have had with your recent order with boohoo.com, and the problems that have arisen with it.
We really do try to make sure that all problems that may arise, are rectified as quickly as possible, and it does look like on this occasion we may not have given our usual great standard of service.
For us to rectify this for you, and restore your faith in us, we do need to be able to access your details, and unfortunately via this forum we are not able to do. I appreciate that you have contacted us via customer services already, but if you could please contact us again, and put F.A.O a Team Leader, we can take a full look at what has happened, and correct this for you.
Please allow us this opportunity to rectify this problem for you.
We do also fully appreciate all feedback, as it does help us to understand where we can develop and improve our Customer experience
Kindest Regards,.