ABSOLUTELY SHOCKING - AVOID !!!

Guest's review of Boohoo - www.boohoo.com

“ABSOLUTELY SHOCKING - AVOID !!!”

Written on: 16/12/2013

BooHoo.com are opening taking money for orders that they have no intention of fulfilling.

I placed and order on the 3rd of December for an in stock item then 5 days later I received an email to say: Some items have been cancelled from order ########, either at your request or due to no stock availability.

When I checked on the boohoo.com website on the 8th the item Faith Hooded Pom Pom Onesie - Product code: azz43877 was still showing as in stock. I contacted BooHoo Customer Service only to get back to say they are a very popular and fast moving site we can on occasion experience a stock difference due to several customers trying to purchase the same item at once. I challenged this response as the item I had ordered was clearly still showing as in stock and got a second response to say: that their 'Inhouse' system is more up to date, therefore when your order was attempted to be picked it was unavailable.

Its now 16/12/13 and boohoo.com have still not refunded any money they took for the item and its now been 12 days. Surely this must be a breach of contract!

The item showed in stock in when I ordered it, it showed in stock when they cancelled it and is still in showing in stock in all sizes when I checked today. Please see attached screenshot.

I ordered my items on the 3rd Dec 2013. BooHoo.com took the money out of my account on 4th December, on the 6th Dec they cancelled the in stock item and 12 days later i still have not received any refund.

• 2 x Onesie and skirt

• Up to a week late

Visit boohoo.com

Boohoo.com's Comment

Written on: 18/12/2013

Hello.
Firstly, please accept my most sincere apologies for the trouble that you have had with your recent order with boohoo.com, and the problems that have arisen with it.
We really do try to make sure that all problems that may arise, are rectified as quickly as possible, and it does look like on this occasion we may not have given our usual great standard of service.
For us to rectify this for you, and restore your faith in us, we do need to be able to access your details, and unfortunately via this forum we are not able to do. I appreciate that you have contacted us via customer services already, but if you could please contact us again, and put F.A.O a Team Leader, we can take a full look at what has happened, and correct this for you.
Please allow us this opportunity to rectify this problem for you.
We do also fully appreciate all feedback, as it does help us to understand where we can develop and improve our Customer experience
Kindest Regards,.