SHOCKING COMPANY

Guest's review of Boohoo - www.boohoo.com

“SHOCKING COMPANY ”

Written on: 15/12/2013

I have shopped on some pretty poor clothing websites but this tops them all. You would never believe a company who advertise on MTV could be so bad. After ordering some items, I had an order confirmation email to say that I would get a further email when my items are despatched. 10 days later I had still not received an email. I tracked my order online which advised my order had been delivered days earlier!! I have still not received my items or a response despite emailing customer services... I am assuming at this time it will be a case of getting a refund for these 'lost' items they state have been delivered and I'm actually getting increasing anxious as to whether I will ever see my money OR the items but I will be pursuing them until I do. I would never use Boohoo again and I have told all my friends to stay away.

• Goods purchased & cost

• Still waiting

Visit boohoo.com

Raej's Comment

Written on: 17/12/2013

I have had same issue where it states i have had my items delivered by Hermes (carrier company) they state that they left my items in my safe place which was a porch funny though that i don't have a porch. i emailed customer services explaining all of this and i have finally had a response where they asked me to check my "porch" and my neighbors also they asked me to confirm my delivery address. obviously my response was polite but also to the point confirming everything including the fact that i don't have a porch or a front garden. I received an email again today to confirm that they are looking in to this but first i have to sign a disclaimer for that will be sent to my address. Lets hope it gets sent and i receive it!.
Good luck with trying to receive your items or getting a refund.
Rach

Boohoo.com's Comment

Written on: 18/12/2013

Hello.
Firstly, please accept my most sincere apologies for the trouble that you have had with your recent order with boohoo.com, and the problems that have arisen with it.
We really do try to make sure that all problems that may arise, are rectified as quickly as possible, and it does look like on this occasion we may not have given our usual great standard of service.
For us to rectify this for you, and restore your faith in us, we do need to be able to access your details, and unfortunately via this forum we are not able to do. I appreciate that you have contacted us via customer services already, but if you could please contact us again, and put F.A.O a Team Leader, we can take a full look at what has happened, and correct this for you.
Please allow us this opportunity to rectify this problem for you.
We do also fully appreciate all feedback, as it does help us to understand where we can develop and improve our Customer experience
Kindest Regards,.