worst customer service ever!

notimpressed.'s review of Boohoo - www.boohoo.com

“worst customer service ever!”

Written on: 14/12/2013 by notimpressed. (1 review written)

i ordered a over £100 worth of items and had to send about £70 worth back due to poor quality and bad sizing. one of the dresses that i ordered had terrible stitching so half of the pattern was straight and the other half wonky - it looked like my 2 year old niece could of done better! one of the jumpers was also pictured as a long jumper and when i received it it turned out to be a cropped jumper?

I returned the items hoping to have a refund in time to buy more items for my weekend away/christmas - still not received it after 2 and a half weeks!!

i kept on emailing the company to find out why i still havent received it and when i would - i feel like ive been passed from pillar to post! i was told it would take 3-5 working days to receive the refund (this was on the 4th day) finally i received another email yesterday stating that my refund had been processed and i had to wait another 3-5 days to receive the money!!!

The company is an absolute joke - wont be ordering ever again!!!!

• £126

• Up to a week late

Visit boohoo.com

Boohoo.com's Response to notimpressed.'s Review

Written on: 18/12/2013

Hello.
Firstly, please accept my most sincere apologies for the trouble that you have had with your recent order with boohoo.com, and the problems that have arisen with it.
We really do try to make sure that all problems that may arise, are rectified as quickly as possible, and it does look like on this occasion we may not have given our usual great standard of service.
For us to rectify this for you, and restore your faith in us, we do need to be able to access your details, and unfortunately via this forum we are not able to do. I appreciate that you have contacted us via customer services already, but if you could please contact us again, and put F.A.O a Team Leader, we can take a full look at what has happened, and correct this for you.
Please allow us this opportunity to rectify this problem for you.
We do also fully appreciate all feedback, as it does help us to understand where we can develop and improve our Customer experience
Kindest Regards,.