Never purchasing from this company again

Guest's review of Boohoo - www.boohoo.com

“Never purchasing from this company again”

Written on: 13/12/2013

I purchased some items from this company. The cost of p and p was £3.99 and would take 5 working days however it has taken longer than this time frame and I am very disatified. I constantly keep checking my tracking order for my only response to be that they haven't got this order. After now reading other reviews I am worried they are going to keep my money but not give me the items. When they clearly say around 5 working days I expected this as well as when they say the clothes are in stock otherwise this is false advertising.

• Goods purchased & cost

• Still waiting

Visit boohoo.com

Boohoo.com's Comment

Written on: 14/12/2013

Hello.
Firstly, please accept my most sincere apologies for the trouble that you have had with your recent order with boohoo.com, and the problems that have arisen with it.
We really do try to make sure that all problems that may arise, are rectified as quickly as possible, and it does look like on this occasion we may not have given our usual great standard of service.
For us to rectify this for you, and restore your faith in us, we do need to be able to access your details, and unfortunately via this forum we are not able to do. I appreciate that you have contacted us via customer services already, but if you could please contact us again, and put F.A.O a Team Leader, we can take a full look at what has happened, and correct this for you.
Please allow us this opportunity to rectify this problem for you.
We do also fully appreciate all feedback, as it does help us to understand where we can develop and improve our Customer experience
Kindest Regards,.