Shocking service & worse customer service.

Guest's review of Boohoo - www.boohoo.com

“Shocking service and worse customer service.”

Written on: 12/12/2013

Having placed an order on the 1st December on the 3-5 day delivery (£3.99) I waited 6 days for confirmation that my full order was shipped. 4 days later I get an email saying that part of my order is out of stock and I will be refunded in 3-5 days.

I then contact via email and Facebook to as the question how can my full order be shipped to me as per their tracker and shipping email to then having part of it cancelled.

Customer Services reply with a bog standard template email or message on Facebook. I continued to send messages and inform others on Facebook that the service is shocking only to be told that I was spamming and then get blocked from their Facebook page.

In my opinion and looking on the social media sites Boohoo are a shocking company to deal with. You are fobbed off with lies and then if you persist to contact them they block you.

They are quite happy to take money out your account knowing full well that they cant keep up with the demand or have no stock.

They say that they will refund you in 3-5 days but going by their delivery standards I would think it will be more like 10 days.

Boohoo sort it out. My advice to would be customers is look for a different company to supply you with the goods you want.

• Goods purchased & cost

Visit boohoo.com

Boohoo.com's Comment

Written on: 14/12/2013

Hello.
Firstly, please accept my most sincere apologies for the trouble that you have had with your recent order with boohoo.com, and the problems that have arisen with it.
We really do try to make sure that all problems that may arise, are rectified as quickly as possible, and it does look like on this occasion we may not have given our usual great standard of service.
For us to rectify this for you, and restore your faith in us, we do need to be able to access your details, and unfortunately via this forum we are not able to do. I appreciate that you have contacted us via customer services already, but if you could please contact us again, and put F.A.O a Team Leader, we can take a full look at what has happened, and correct this for you.
Please allow us this opportunity to rectify this problem for you.
We do also fully appreciate all feedback, as it does help us to understand where we can develop and improve our Customer experience
Kindest Regards,.