Borderline criminals

Amy_me's review of Boohoo - www.boohoo.com

“Borderline criminals”

Written on: 21/11/2013 by Amy_me (1 review written)

I made an order from Boohoo for 4 items. The items were very late being delivered so I returned them, I had notified Boohoo that I didn't even want them before I had received them because they were so late. When I returned the items I received an email from Boohoo a few days later confirming they had received all 4 items I had returned. Then 4 days later I received a further email from Boohoo staying that they have refunded me £38..... I am owed £75.99 not £38! I quickly replied querying why I had been refunded £38 when I was owed £75.99. I received a reply from Boohoo who said that they had only received 2 of the 4 items back and could I send proof of postage and item names and numbers of all items returned. This is astonishing! Without hesitation I replied and attached the email that I had previously received confirming receipt of delivery of the 4 items. I explained to Boohoo that I thought it was awfully strange that they were now trying to tell me that they had not received the items! Needless to say its has been nearly 24 hours and 3 emails from myself to Boohoo later and I have STILL not heard anything back. It's quite obvious to me that Boohoo we're hoping that I would not have any proof of postage and proof that I had posted all items back..... I think maybe they underestimated the inelegance of their customers. This is the second time I have ordered from Boohoo and I also had problems the first time, stupidly I thought I would give them the benefit of doubt and give the another chance.... NEVER AGAIN! The fact they do not even have a number that you can call and simply correspond via email tells it all. I do not understand how this company has won best online retailer???!!!!

• Goods purchased & cost

Visit boohoo.com

Amy_Me's Response to Amy_me's Review

Written on: 21/11/2013

Sorry for the typos! Angry typing :/

Boohoo.com's Response to Amy_me's Review

Written on: 14/12/2013

Hello.
Firstly, please accept my most sincere apologies for the trouble that you have had with your recent order with boohoo.com, and the problems that have arisen with it.
We really do try to make sure that all problems that may arise, are rectified as quickly as possible, and it does look like on this occasion we may not have given our usual great standard of service.
For us to rectify this for you, and restore your faith in us, we do need to be able to access your details, and unfortunately via this forum we are not able to do. I appreciate that you have contacted us via customer services already, but if you could please contact us again, and put F.A.O a Team Leader, we can take a full look at what has happened, and correct this for you.
Please allow us this opportunity to rectify this problem for you.
We do also fully appreciate all feedback, as it does help us to understand where we can develop and improve our Customer experience
Kindest Regards,.

Mary
Customer Services
boohoo.com

Reddev's reply to Boohoo.com's Comment

Written on: 17/12/2013

i have read up to 20 reviews on ere that are terrible and this response is the answer to them all its a standard response letter , your company still owe me for £80 worth of clothes i ordered 10 days ago and not had any answer to emails i have sent to complain. Disgraceful customer services, ive used you alot but wont be doing again.

Amy_Me's reply to Reddev's Comment

Written on: 18/12/2013

Hi Redder, sorry to hear about your problems with this company they are a disgrace!

If you can go on twitter and write to them on their twitter, even if you don't have a twitter account make one just for that that's what I had to do. There's so many pages on there that are people who have been robbed by boohoo and they will try to help you.

Once you tweet boohoo they will try to help you obviously because they try to put a front on like they actually know what customer service is About!
But yeah twitter is your best bet, good luck I hope you get it sorted and please don't buy from them Again!

Reddev's reply to Reddev's Comment

Thanks ill try it!!!!x

Amy_Me's reply to Boohoo.com's Comment

Written on: 18/12/2013

Mary I actually addressed 5 emails to your boohoo email address and still had no reply so please do not have the audacity to reply to me over 3 weeks later advising me to email the "team leader".

You and the people you work for are disgusting people that aught to be ashamed of yourselves.

Very.annoyed's Response to Amy_me's Review

Written on: 22/11/2013

Totally unacceptable! This company should be closed down!

boohoo.com