Parcel not received

mona25's review of Boohoo - www.boohoo.com

“Parcel not received”

Written on: 21/11/2013 by mona25 (1 review written)

I ordered 4 items as Christmas gifts for my daughter. I have not received the parcel and Hermes, the couriers, apparently, say that they delivered the parcel to my porch (we have an open doorstep) which is a concern since I was at home at the time they claim to have delivered the parcel. I had to complete a form and return to BooHoo. Although I sent it back on 13th Nov when I emailed today they said they had received my letter this morning! They now say it will take a further 28 days to pursue with Hermes. Meantime, I don't have the items ordered nor the money paid!
What exactly is going on here?
I sincerely hope that this issue can be resolved very promptly or I will take further steps with other agencies to resolve this.

• 4 items of clothing costing £45

• Still waiting

Visit boohoo.com

Boohoo.com's Response to mona25's Review

Written on: 14/12/2013

Hello.
Firstly, please accept my most sincere apologies for the trouble that you have had with your recent order with boohoo.com, and the problems that have arisen with it.
We really do try to make sure that all problems that may arise, are rectified as quickly as possible, and it does look like on this occasion we may not have given our usual great standard of service.
For us to rectify this for you, and restore your faith in us, we do need to be able to access your details, and unfortunately via this forum we are not able to do. I appreciate that you have contacted us via customer services already, but if you could please contact us again, and put F.A.O a Team Leader, we can take a full look at what has happened, and correct this for you.
Please allow us this opportunity to rectify this problem for you.
We do also fully appreciate all feedback, as it does help us to understand where we can develop and improve our Customer experience
Kindest Regards,.