Rubbish

Shlher's review of Boohoo - www.boohoo.com

“Rubbish”

Written on: 06/11/2013 by Shlher (1 review written)

I ordered a coat 2 weeks ago. I didn´t received it and the courier said they left it "in a safe place" that I don´t understand why they call a safe place if it isn´t my house. I don´t have my money neither my coat. Don´t buy from them, you´ll never get your money back.

• One coat, that is still missing.

• Still waiting

Visit boohoo.com

Boohoo.com's Response to Shlher's Review

Written on: 08/11/2013

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us on Review Centre. We take all feedback received, be it positive or negative, very seriously as this is one of the factors in determining how we can improve the level of service to our customers. We are sincerely sorry to hear that you have been unhappy with the service you have received and would like to be given the opportunity to rectify this. Our customer service department is open 24/7 and available to help. If you have any further queries or you would like an instant response, we also have our Facebook and Twitter pages which are monitored 24/7.
Kind Regards,
Boohoo.com

Shlher's reply to Boohoo.com's Comment

Written on: 08/11/2013

I WILL RECTIFY MY COMMENT WHEN YOU GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK. I´VE BEEN TALKING WITH A LOT OF PEOPLE FROM THE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND EVERYBODY SAYS THE SAME. YOU WON´T GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK UNTIL YOU INVESTIGATE WHAT HAVE HAPPENED WITH THE COURIERS, 28 DAYS OR MORE. MEANWHILE, I´VE LOST 50 POUNDS AND A COAT, SHAME ON YOU, PEOPLE.

Mona25's Response to Shlher's Review

Written on: 22/11/2013

Did you ever receive your coat or did Boohoo reimburse you?
I find myself in a very similar situation with this company and their courier but am determined not to give up!

Shlher's reply to Mona25's Comment

Written on: 22/11/2013

Hi Mona, I didn't receive anything although boohoo web site said the parcel was delivered into a secure place, something I don't understand because I have one paper from Hermes company with the word: overgate, (I couldn't gess what that means) on it and nothing else, no signature... Boohoo is sending always this stupid mails with "we are sorry, blah, blah, blah", but the truth is that I've paid for something that I don't have. I am waiting for them to give me a replay. If they don't want to give me a refund I'll demand them about fraud. Please, do the same, go and speak with a lawyer.

Mona25's reply to Shlher's Comment

Written on: 25/11/2013

Hi Shlher - similar here - they say courier delivered to my porch - I don't have a porch. I was in house at the time. No-one rang, no note etc and now saying all the time that it will take 28 days to follow up with Hermes!
They cannot be allowed to get away with this as the safe delivery of items is between them and their courier NOT the customers!
I intend to take this matter further ... hope you do too. They have £45 of my money!

Shlher's reply to Mona25's Comment

Written on: 25/11/2013

Hi,
I think the couriers took the clothes and now somebody, (girlfriend´s, sister´s, daughter´s, wife´s couriers...) is wearing them instead of us.
I´m waiting for them to finish with the 28 days theatre, then I will hire a lawyer to send them to court if they don´t give me a refund. You can do the same. We are not the only people. Cheers!

boohoo.com