Unprofessional & lack of customer service

Faden's review of Boohoo - www.boohoo.com

“Unprofessional and lack of customer service”

Written on: 01/11/2013 by Faden (1 review written)

I ordered a pair of shoes on the 24th. I paid for fast delivery within 4 days. I received an e-mail to say my order is dispatched on the 25th.
All I can say now is that it is 1 November and 6 days letter there is no sign of a delivery. I contacted them via Boohoo customer services and my reply stated Hermes attempted delivery 3 times but I was not there so order is returning to Boohoo and they cannot refund me my postage.
They were standoffish and I was not very happy as
1. I was home but never saw a Attempted delivery card
2. I have used Hermes and they have delivered to my address with no issues and where I am not there they have left a notification card but somehow with Boohoo (apparently my address is not correct and they tried to deliver with no-one there). Each time I was home apparently I was not but up to now I have not received an attempted delivery card.
Strangely enough, my other parcel ordered 4 days ago with Justfab arrived today at the same address with issues using Hermes.
This company is unprofessional and lacks integrity.
Disgusting in 2013 and in UK as well to have a company so 'Rogue'
Very Unhappy Lady.

• Shoes

Visit boohoo.com

Boohoo.com's Response to Faden's Review

Written on: 08/11/2013

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us on Review Centre. We take all feedback received, be it positive or negative, very seriously as this is one of the factors in determining how we can improve the level of service to our customers. We are sincerely sorry to hear that you have been unhappy with the service you have received and would like to be given the opportunity to rectify this. Our customer service department is open 24/7 and available to help. If you have any further queries or you would like an instant response, we also have our Facebook and Twitter pages which are monitored 24/7.
Kind Regards,