rip off company

donna1975's review of Boohoo - www.boohoo.com

“rip off company”

Written on: 29/10/2013 by donna1975 (1 review written)

Boohoos delivery company hermes delivered a parcel of mine to a neighbour today who has not given me the goods.I signed nothing to say it was ok for them to leave my goods with a someone.I emailed boohoo whovrang me and said they wont be reimbursing me and there delivery comoany wont let them investigate.Boohoo took the money from my account and I have recieved nothing in return for it. They are bad and I would advise everyone to stay well clear of them.

• 94.99

Visit boohoo.com

Boohoo.com's Response to donna1975's Review

Written on: 08/11/2013

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us on Review Centre. We take all feedback received, be it positive or negative, very seriously as this is one of the factors in determining how we can improve the level of service to our customers. We are sincerely sorry to hear that you have been unhappy with the service you have received and would like to be given the opportunity to rectify this. Our customer service department is open 24/7 and available to help. If you have any further queries or you would like an instant response, we also have our Facebook and Twitter pages which are monitored 24/7.
Kind Regards,
Boohoo.com

Mona25's Response to donna1975's Review

Written on: 22/11/2013

Hi Donna - have you received your reimbursement form Boohoo yet?
It is high time that this company is taken to task and made to reimburse all customers from whom they have taken money.

boohoo.com