Save your money (and your time!)

Guest's review of Boohoo - www.boohoo.com

“Save your money (and your time!) ”

Written on: 26/10/2013

This is just a waste of time and money. They posted me the incorrect item, and its taken MONTHS to organise a refund. They promised me weeks ago that they would refund the postage I had to pay, and then due to a "technical error" my refund was never processed.
Its lucky that I am quite diligent, I worry that there are younger girls out there that would just forget about these things and lose money.
Please don't use this site guys, its really not worth it.
Go for ASOS or Missguided or something else

• Goods purchased & cost

Visit boohoo.com

Boohoo.com's Comment

Written on: 08/11/2013

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us on Review Centre. We take all feedback received, be it positive or negative, very seriously as this is one of the factors in determining how we can improve the level of service to our customers. We are sincerely sorry to hear that you have been unhappy with the service you have received and would like to be given the opportunity to rectify this. Our customer service department is open 24/7 and available to help. If you have any further queries or you would like an instant response, we also have our Facebook and Twitter pages which are monitored 24/7.
Kind Regards,