DONT SHOP HEAR!!!!

Guest's review of Boohoo - www.boohoo.com

“DONT SHOP HEAR!!!!”

Written on: 25/10/2013

i ordered quite a large amount of clothing (10 items including 2 pairs of shoes) so i completed my orders in 3 separate transactions.
i purchased and ordered all of these transactions at the same time yet i had a week between one of the orders from arriving, there 3-5 day delivery time is a lie!!!

i then unwrapped my products and found that 2 of them were completely wrong! i had ordered some black heeled shoe boots size 5 and received some white trainers sized 8! i also ordered a jacket size 10 and received one that was size 22 on the label!!

i contacted boohoo and they said i had to ship them back to them and but the products again!!

my argument to this was that i then had to pay for the postage to send the products back to them and the postage to receive my items again as they only wanted to refund me the prices of the items! i would have been out of pocket for about £8!!!

they did not see the issue i was having with these demands as the in corrections were not my float!!

since then i have not ordered from them! they have have cheep ish products but i would strongly recommend eBay, Amazon, or Asos who are lovely when you have complaints and give you free delivery.

• not worth the price! jeans strech whille wearing them!

• Up to a week late

Visit boohoo.com

Boohoo.com's Comment

Written on: 08/11/2013

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us on Review Centre. We take all feedback received, be it positive or negative, very seriously as this is one of the factors in determining how we can improve the level of service to our customers. We are sincerely sorry to hear that you have been unhappy with the service you have received and would like to be given the opportunity to rectify this. Our customer service department is open 24/7 and available to help. If you have any further queries or you would like an instant response, we also have our Facebook and Twitter pages which are monitored 24/7.
Kind Regards,