Worse than terrible! AVOID!

JH Northern Ireland's review of Boohoo - www.boohoo.com

“Worse than terrible! AVOID!”

Written on: 23/10/2013 by JH Northern Ireland (2 reviews written)

I placed an order on 14.10.13, 9 days ago, I received an order confirmation but have since not even received an email to say the order was dispatched.

The order has been marked "Released for Delivery" since the 15th, 8 days ago, at 12:36pm, yet Royal Mail hasn't even received it yet.

I bought the item well ahead of time as a present and had to rush out and find a replacement last minute!

They have not responded to my emails and do not allow any other form of contact.

They have basically stolen my money at this point! Disgusting company.

• Dress @ £60

• Still waiting

Visit boohoo.com

Boohoo.com's Response to JH Northern Ireland's Review

Written on: 08/11/2013

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us on Review Centre. We take all feedback received, be it positive or negative, very seriously as this is one of the factors in determining how we can improve the level of service to our customers. We are sincerely sorry to hear that you have been unhappy with the service you have received and would like to be given the opportunity to rectify this. Our customer service department is open 24/7 and available to help. If you have any further queries or you would like an instant response, we also have our Facebook and Twitter pages which are monitored 24/7.
Kind Regards,