This dosent seem right

Guest's review of Boohoo - www.boohoo.com

“This dosent seem right”

Written on: 22/10/2013

I ordered from boohoo before! I live in the Republic of Ireland which on there website says 2-3 working days. It's been 5 days since I've ordered, I received an order confirmation email when I'm ordered, but it's been 5 days now and I haven't even recieved an email saying my order has dispatched its ridiculous usually I receive an email the next day saying it has dispatched and I'm getting worried becuase I need this dress for a dinner dance. I went onto track my order on the website and it says my delivery is expected to be here tomorrow the 21st but I didn't recieve an email saying it dispatched there's definatley something wrong because when I order from boohoo I always have it in three days at the latest if it dosent come tomorrow I will be contacting them this is ridiculous.

• Goods purchased & cost

• Still waiting

Visit boohoo.com

Boohoo.com's Comment

Written on: 08/11/2013

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us on Review Centre. We take all feedback received, be it positive or negative, very seriously as this is one of the factors in determining how we can improve the level of service to our customers. We are sincerely sorry to hear that you have been unhappy with the service you have received and would like to be given the opportunity to rectify this. Our customer service department is open 24/7 and available to help. If you have any further queries or you would like an instant response, we also have our Facebook and Twitter pages which are monitored 24/7.
Kind Regards,