let down avoid!

Martinsville72's review of Boohoo - www.boohoo.com

“let down avoid!”

Written on: 15/10/2013 by Martinsville72 (1 review written)

Ordered my goods and paid for them kept checking status but didn't come. When I contacted them said technical problems offered refund or goods. asked for goods I had fallen in love with the tartan boots and I had already bought things to match. then i got e mail saying out of stock refunded. they weren't out of stock when I flipping ordered them and Yes i understand they cant waive a magic wand and get the stock in but if you make a mistake they should either rectify it or make good on that mistake, a good will gesture would have done.

Boohoo you had your opportunity to change this when I asked to log a complaint. Your response???? write in. how rude!!!!!!!!

• Tartan Boots

• Still waiting

Visit boohoo.com

Boohoo.com's Response to Martinsville72's Review

Written on: 08/11/2013

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us on Review Centre. We take all feedback received, be it positive or negative, very seriously as this is one of the factors in determining how we can improve the level of service to our customers. We are sincerely sorry to hear that you have been unhappy with the service you have received and would like to be given the opportunity to rectify this. Our customer service department is open 24/7 and available to help. If you have any further queries or you would like an instant response, we also have our Facebook and Twitter pages which are monitored 24/7.
Kind Regards,