Boohoo - www.boohoo.com Review

Guest's review of Boohoo - www.boohoo.com

“I ordered a onesie for my daughter for christmas last...”

Written on: 30/09/2013

I ordered a onesie for my daughter for christmas last year, it arrived with a broken zip. I returned this and placed another order, payment went through then the following day when I checked delivery, they had cancelled my order. I reordered the onesie again, made payment again and they sent out another onesie, it was the wrong size. I then returned this and reordered another onesie, at this point I still had received no credit for my returns. I returned this onesie and ordered another, this arrived, it was the right size but I had to chase my refunds for about three weeks. This was well after Christmas by the way. After wearing and washing twice, the zip went so I made a return, they have since refused to refund this return saying they have made an extra refund in error. I am so angry, especially as you cannot even contact them by phone...I will not let this lie.

• Onesie

• A few weeks late

Visit boohoo.com

Boohoo.com's Comment

Written on: 08/10/2013

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us on Review Centre. We take all feedback received, be it positive or negative, very seriously as this is one of the factors in determining how we can improve the level of service to our customers. We are sincerely sorry to hear that you have been unhappy with the service you have received and would like to be given the opportunity to rectify this. Our customer service department is open 24/7 and available to help. If you have any further queries or you would like an instant response, we also have our Facebook and Twitter pages which are monitored 24/7.
Kind Regards,
Boohoo.com

Donna1975's Comment

Written on: 30/10/2013

Yeah your customer service is hapoy to help.Like they helped me yesterday, I am out of pocket by 94.99 due to your incompitent delivery company hermes who might I add yous wont investigate.My parcel was left with a neighbour who wont answer his door and I never agreed to this.How dare yous take my money and I have nothing for it.Yous treat your customers appallingly. I have told everyone on facebook about yous and how yous treat your customers and I asure you I will expose yous for the company yous really are!!!!!!!!!

boohoo.com