Delivery problems & delivery of goods

AirenysM's review of Boohoo - www.boohoo.com

“Delivery problems and delivery of goods”

Written on: 26/09/2013 by AirenysM (1 review written)

Hi all,

As at September 11, 2013, I made a purchase through the website and still have not received the goods purchased. I tried to communicate with customer service to tell me where are the products and when will I receive, but nobody knows answer.

The worst thing is that I have around and around, there is no number that you call or talk to. Before thinking about stop buying at other stores to shop at this new (boohoo.com), but definitely will continue with the other.

• Goods purchased & cost

Visit boohoo.com

Airenysm's Response to AirenysM's Review

Written on: 26/09/2013

I am so disgusted by the poor and bad service, I lost my money.

Boohoo.com's reply to Airenysm's Comment

Written on: 08/10/2013

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us on Review Centre. We take all feedback received, be it positive or negative, very seriously as this is one of the factors in determining how we can improve the level of service to our customers. We are sincerely sorry to hear that you have been unhappy with the service you have received and would like to be given the opportunity to rectify this. Our customer service department is open 24/7 and available to help. If you have any further queries or you would like an instant response, we also have our Facebook and Twitter pages which are monitored 24/7.
Kind Regards,
Boohoo.com

Donna1975's reply to Boohoo.com's Comment

Written on: 30/10/2013

I have contacted trading standards about this comoany they think they are a law upon themselves.The delivery company they use are the same.Boohoo wont investigate deliveries that you havnt recieved, they didnt with me.They employ this company bt claim they have no rights to investigate for there customers.They are a absolute sham of a comoany and everyone please be very wary of ordering from them.I intend on looking a lot further into this company.

boohoo.com