Worst customer service ever

Guest's review of Boohoo - www.boohoo.com

“Worst customer service ever”

Written on: 17/09/2013

After ordering and trying to pay via paypal, my order got cancelled, and the reason was paypal security check had failed, I asked what was the reason of this failure, and they didn't know ( my paypal is legit and I never had a problem paying with it). I re-ordered and paid with my card and a couple of days later I wanted to log in and my account had been suspended. i asked them, they told me the unlocked it and still nothing. One email later this is the answer I received:
"Thank you for your email.

I'm afraid that due to failed security checks on your recent order, your Boohoo account has been suspended. I'm afraid that we are unable to unlock your Boohoo account.

Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused."

And that is it. i am still waiting for the delivery.... NEVER AGAIN

• 219 euros

• Still waiting

Visit boohoo.com

Boohoo.com's Comment

Written on: 22/09/2013

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us on Review Centre.

We take all feedback received, be it positive or negative, very seriously as this is one of the factors in determining how we can improve the level of service to our customers.

We are sincerely sorry to hear that you have been unhappy with the service you have received and would like to be given the opportunity to rectify this.

Our customer service department is open 24/7 and available to help.

If you have any further queries or you would like an instant response, we also have our Facebook and Twitter pages which are monitored 24/7.

Kind Regards,