Appalling

Guest's review of Boohoo - www.boohoo.com

“Appalling”

Written on: 03/09/2013

I have had nothing but problems whenever I have ordered from Boohoo.

The first time, I ordered a bag which had been mis-described. It also arrived covered in marks and the buckle was rusty. I sent it back expecting a refund within a week, as would be the norm, and when nothing happened I went to the website. I had to trawl through several pages to find the returns policy, and when I eventually found it discovered I had to wait 30 days for a refund. I complained and received a disinterested response so I escalated to a manager.

I finally plucked up the courage to order again this weekend and let me see... they well and truly f-worded up again. They've sent my order one item short with no explanation. They don't have a phone number so the only way to contact them is by the enquiry form on the website. Not good when I needed these items in a hurry.

I will never use them again and do not recommend them to ANYONE.

Appalling service.

• Goods purchased & cost

• Still waiting

Visit boohoo.com

Boohoo.com's Comment

Written on: 04/09/2013

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us on Review Centre.

We take all feedback received, be it positive or negative, very seriously as this is one of the factors in determining how we can improve the level of service to our customers.

We are sincerely sorry to hear that you have been unhappy with the service you have received and would like to be given the opportunity to rectify this.

Our customer service department is open 24/7 and available to help.

If you have any further queries or you would like an instant response, we also have our Facebook and Twitter pages which are monitored 24/7.

Kind Regards,
Boohoo.com

Ilovehazp's Comment

Written on: 04/09/2013

I have had a response from your customer service team, who just made excuses which I find to be poor. Not impressed.

Boohoo.com's Comment

Written on: 11/09/2013

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us on Review Centre.

Our customer service department is open 24/7 and available to help.

Kind Regards,