Terrible service!

Guest's review of Boohoo - www.boohoo.com

“Terrible service! ”

Written on: 30/07/2013

I placed my order on tues the 23rd of july for an outing on sunday the 28th. I recieved an email on sat the 27th saying i would recieve my order that day, it did not arrive so i didnt have my order on time! Delivery was re-arranged for yesterday and again it didnt arrive! While contacting boohoo 'customer service' it is quite clear customer service is the last thing on their mind! I had to point out that i hadnt even been apologised to! I said in an email i just wanted my money back so boohoo canceled my order and have told me i will be refunded when they recieve the items back? This i dont understand, why do i have to wait till they recieve them back? I never even recieved these items its not my responsibility for them to get back to boohoo! I have continously emailed them and i think they have just started ignoring me! Totally unreliable i am now out money all because the courier cant do their job properly. I shop online all the time and have never experienced such hassle! I would recommend people try missguided.co.uk instead, its a similar website to boohoo except much better quality, similar prices, fast delivery and good customer service! Boohoo are a total joke!

• Goods purchased & cost

• Still waiting

Visit boohoo.com

Boohoo.com's Comment

Written on: 30/07/2013

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us on Review Centre.

We take all feedback received, be it positive or negative, very seriously as this is one of the factors in determining how we can improve the level of service to our customers.

We are sincerely sorry to hear that you have been unhappy with the service you have received and would like to be given the opportunity to rectify this.

Our customer service department is open 24/7 and available to help.

If you have any further queries or you would like an instant response, we also have our Facebook and Twitter pages which are monitored 24/7.

Kind Regards,
Boohoo.com

Ashleighsmith's Comment

Written on: 31/07/2013

How you can improve? Hahahahahaha! Why dont you try not stealing from your customers? I paid for a service you provide which you failed to do so which isn't my fault so why is my money being with held from me?! Will not be using this online shop again! What a total joke you are!!!

boohoo.com