I will never ever buy from here again.

xMzKimmy's review of Boohoo - www.boohoo.com

“I will never ever buy from here again.”

Written on: 30/07/2013 by xMzKimmy (1 review written)

I saw this company being advertised on TV and saw the free postage to Australia on all orders , so I thought why not , I had a look and saw some things I really liked , so I ordered them ! BIG MISTAKE ! They said it would take up to 8 working days for it to be delivered and that was no biggy. It's now been 10 days , I still have not received my package , I've emailed them twice with no real answer as to what's going on . I will never ever buy from these people again , even if I do receive my package. But, from what I've been reading on here , I highly doubt I'll get my things or get a refund. Pathetic really .

• $26

• Still waiting

Visit boohoo.com

Boohoo.com's Response to xMzKimmy's Review

Written on: 30/07/2013

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us on Review Centre.

We take all feedback received, be it positive or negative, very seriously as this is one of the factors in determining how we can improve the level of service to our customers.

We are sincerely sorry to hear that you have been unhappy with the service you have received and would like to be given the opportunity to rectify this.

Our customer service department is open 24/7 and available to help, and we will do all we can to find out how the mix up with the delivery dates has happened.

If you have any further queries or you would like an instant response, we also have our Facebook and Twitter pages which are monitored 24/7.

Kind Regards,