costumer service is a live!!

Guest's review of Boohoo - www.boohoo.com

“costumer service is a live!! ”

Written on: 29/07/2013

ok so i ordered a dress and after a week i went to go track it down on the boohoo website and didnt understand their tracking status at all! Then i started looking up the reviews they had on their delivery's and got really scared, as a lot of the reviews were saying that they never received their items!! So i contacted boohoo thro email cause they dont have a number to call, which i thought was really weird, but anyways i never got an email back. So i went to their facebook page and complained and i got a response within 10 minutes :D they tracked my package and gave me a tracking number for usps and i got my order 2 days later. When i asked the lady why they dont answer my email when i wrote on their website, she said that all their costumer service ppl are on fb 24/7 its kinda strange that they all operate from fb but i have seen many ppl who have complains or question they get a response within minutes on fb.

So i guess if you have any question just log in to fb and go from there. My dress that i ordered is very pretty and i cant wait to wear it to a wedding later this week :D

• Goods purchased & cost

Visit boohoo.com

Boohoo.com's Comment

Written on: 30/07/2013

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us on Review Centre.

We take all feedback received, be it positive or negative, very seriously as this is one of the factors in determining how we can improve the level of service to our customers.

We are glad that we could help you today.

Our customer service department is open 24/7 and available to help, and we will do all we can to find out how the mix up with the delivery dates has happened.

If you have any further queries or you would like an instant response, we also have our Facebook and Twitter pages which are monitored 24/7.

Kind Regards,