Appalling service

Guest's review of Boohoo - www.boohoo.com

“Appalling service”

Written on: 26/07/2013

Poor delivery service. Poor records management. Slow, inefficient and frustrating email contact system. Evasive and disinterested customer service. Refusal to refund something I paid for but didn't receive- bad taste, let alone completely immoral!

I placed a large order and paid for next day delivery. However, only half of my order turned up. Frustratingly, Boohoo has no contact number so you have to send an email and wait for a response. I was initially told along the lines of 'our records show that your order was in one parcel'. Clearly not the case because, as I had explained, the package I received had 1 of 2 written on it.

Eventually, after several days of long drawn out and evasive emails with several customer service people the rest of my order mysteriously turned up. There was no explanation. I asked for an explanation and a refund on my postage cost- because I paid for all my items to be sent next day.

However, there was no explanation, only a meager apology and worst of all, a complete refusal to refund the postage cost because part of my order had arrived next day. You'd think that after all the hassle, Boohoo might have wanted to make a good will gesture. Instead, I've ended up giving them money and not receiving what I paid for (next day delivery of all items). This is completely immoral! What an absolutely horrible experience!

• Goods purchased & cost

• Up to a week late

Visit boohoo.com

Boohoo.com's Comment

Written on: 30/07/2013

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us on Review Centre.

We take all feedback received, be it positive or negative, very seriously as this is one of the factors in determining how we can improve the level of service to our customers.

We are sincerely sorry to hear that you have been unhappy with the service you have received and would like to be given the opportunity to rectify this.

Our customer service department is open 24/7 and available to help, and we will do all we can to find out how the mix up with the delivery dates has happened.

If you have any further queries or you would like an instant response, we also have our Facebook and Twitter pages which are monitored 24/7.

Kind Regards,