Boohoo review

sa28's review of Boohoo - www.boohoo.com

“Boohoo review”

Written on: 24/07/2013 by sa28 (1 review written)

I placed an order 7 weeks ago. I was told that delivery would be made within 3 working days and although this wasn't the case a card with no details was left outside my mailbox stating that that the parcel was left out in the open (I live in a secure apartment therefore this is a common area). However, there was no package and when I spoke to the delivery company they informed me the parcel was left in the common area although this wasn't case since there is CCTV in operation I got the management team to investigate it through the police. I was informed by the delivery company over a month ago that they had infact informed Boohoo.com that this was a mistake on their part and that I should be refunded the money or the order should be resent. However, this wasn't done. I didn't realize Boohoo never had a customer contact number until that point and I have emailed them several times and informed them that I have reported this matter to the police. They sent me an email saying that they were "investigating" and this would take 28 days. However, this wasn't the case. The report was taken by the police as a theft and then I resent an email to say that I will report them to small claims court (which is like county court for this type of matters). Then they responded without an apology and said that they would either refund or resend the order after 7 weeks. I'm yet to receive either. This is an awful company that has no respect for their customers, I would never buy from them or recommend them to anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 100

Visit boohoo.com

Boohoo.com's Response to sa28's Review

Written on: 26/07/2013

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us on Review Centre.

We take all feedback received, be it positive or negative, very seriously as this is one of the factors in determining how we can improve the level of service to our customers.

We are sincerely sorry to hear that you have been unhappy with the service you have received and would like to be given the opportunity to rectify this.

Our customer service department is open 24/7 and available to help, and we will do all we can to find out how the mix up with the delivery dates has happened.

If you have any further queries or you would like an instant response, we also have our Facebook and Twitter pages which are monitored 24/7.

Kind Regards,
Boohoo.com

Sa28's reply to Boohoo.com's Comment

Written on: 26/07/2013

This is not true. Do not Claim what you do not do. Your customer service department is not open 24/7 especially since it took days for you me to receive a reply, secondly its email only, there is no contact number. I do not have further queries nor will I ever use your site or recommend you to anyone ever again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so very much for wasting my time and never to have send me the goods I ordered. To maximize your profits you use unreliable delivery firms and you clearly do not know the first thing about customer service. 8 weeks later, I'm still waiting for a refund which I was informed only yesterday. This types of matters do not take 7 weeks to resolve and your ignorance and lack of respect for customers has been duly noted!!!!!!!!! Thank you once again for teaching me a valuable lesson which is never trust a site that does not have a customer service or inquiry line because "apparently they do not need one because they are that good", not my own words this is what you claim, which is not true!!!!!!!!!

Boohoo.com's reply to Sa28's Comment

Written on: 30/07/2013

Hello,
I am sorry you feel so upset, but as mentioned we are open 24/7, and if you were to contact us via Twitter or Facebook, we are able to respond very quickly for you. Unfortunately on this forum, I can not help you, as we have no e-mail or reference number to work from.
Please do give us the chance to help us.
Many thanks,