Never ordering from them again.

Guest's review of Boohoo - www.boohoo.com

“Never ordering from them again.”

Written on: 24/07/2013

Ordered a pair of shoes for a wedding, the delivery said up to 4 working days so I had plenty of time so didnt bother with the express delivery. My shoes got delivered 6 days later, and they did not fit!!!! I ordered my normal size 7 shoes and my foot hung off the back of the shoe!! So make sure you order a size up if you order from them, they also looked really bad quality. Not looking forward to returning them now looking at all of the reviews!!!

• Goods purchased & cost

Visit boohoo.com

Boohoo.com's Comment

Written on: 26/07/2013

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us on Review Centre.

We take all feedback received, be it positive or negative, very seriously as this is one of the factors in determining how we can improve the level of service to our customers.

We are sincerely sorry to hear that you have been unhappy with the service you have received and would like to be given the opportunity to rectify this.

Our customer service department is open 24/7 and available to help, and we will do all we can to find out how the mix up with the delivery dates has happened.

If you have any further queries or you would like an instant response, we also have our Facebook and Twitter pages which are monitored 24/7.

Kind Regards,