Terrible company, lousy business. It's a joke, really...

Guest's review of Boohoo - www.boohoo.com

“Terrible company, lousy business. It's a joke, really...”

Written on: 19/07/2013

I ordered few times with boohoo and always had problems. To be honest I order from them some cheap stuff that I don't care much about, but they are awful and I have to warn people out there if they want to spend some money on boohoo and advise them not to do it!

First order was 2 coats, everything was fine until in the parcel there was only one coat, I emailed them waiting ages for replay, and it was; We are sorry but the item you ordered is out of stock...lol.

Second thing that really got me annoyed and angry at this company was this. I ordered shoes and naturally when buying on internet you check size guide, in their size guide it says 7 UK is 41 EU and I am 41 EU, I ordered 7. When the shoes came they had size on them saying 7\40, they were obviously too small. I got an email saying; We can confirm UK 7 is EU 40!!!! WHAT?? WHY DON'T YOU HAVE THAT IN YOUR SIZE GUIDE THAN!!! My anger raised there but I decided to reorder and return those small shoes. I ordered number 8 UK which is 41 EU, 5 days later they send email I have been refunded for my new order. I was like why, you mixed up orders I should be refunded for my old order. They said: No. Item is out of stock. 5 days later!
Hahaha! That item is still in stock on their website.

Clearly some clowns doing some business! Don't encourage them I am sure I won't ever again.

• Goods purchased & cost

Visit boohoo.com

Boohoo.com's Comment

Written on: 26/07/2013

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us on Review Centre.

We take all feedback received, be it positive or negative, very seriously as this is one of the factors in determining how we can improve the level of service to our customers.

We are sincerely sorry to hear that you have been unhappy with the service you have received and would like to be given the opportunity to rectify this.

Our customer service department is open 24/7 and available to help, and we will do all we can to find out how the mix up with the delivery dates has happened.

If you have any further queries or you would like an instant response, we also have our Facebook and Twitter pages which are monitored 24/7.

Kind Regards,