A complete shambles - shouldn't be allowed to trade!!!!!

boohoosucks's review of Boohoo - www.boohoo.com

“ A complete shambles - shouldn't be allowed to trade!!!!!”

Written on: 15/07/2013 by boohoosucks (1 review written)

I never really write reviews, but I am so astounded by boohoo's incompetency that I feel I must, to warn other shoppers out there.

I have used boohoo once before and found the service on the whole pretty standard - nothing special nothing too bad, however, this sorry tale is the beginning of the end for me shopping at boohoo...

On Monday afternoon I ordered four dresses, one for a special occasion on Sunday and the other three to freshen up my summer wardrobe. I specifically chose a Saturday delivery as I need to be in to receive the goods for the special occasion on Sunday.

Saturday comes, a beautiful English day, hottest since 2006 and I am sat in waiting for this precious parcel. It got to 1pm and I emailed boohoo to see when my parcel was coming, as weirdly I couldn't find a phone number for customer services or any number for boohoo what so ever. POOR SHOW boohoo.

Anyway, back to the story, I emailed them and I received a response saying that my parcel had been unsuccessfully delivered on Tuesday and a calling card had been left...WHY HAD THEY TRIED TO DELIVER ON TUESDAY AND WHY HAD I RECEIVED NO CALLING CARD!!!!! I emailed back, in frustration and asked WHY this had happened and what they were going to do about it to resolve this. I had a reply explaining that I need to rearrange my delivery with DX, any time between Mon-Fri 9am-5pm. This is a complete shambles, why should I have to rearrange with DX when they do not deliver when I need them to, I paid for a service (Saturday delivery) which did not turn up!

I have asked boohoo repeatedly for a phone number, of which they keep completely ignoring my question without even acknowledgement.

I am at the stage at the moment where I feel like cancelling my order and writing as many poor reviews as I can. The customer services email team are completely useless and just make me feel more annoyed. I feel extremely let down by boohoo, more so than any other retailer that I have ever shopped with.

ADVICE TO BOOHOO:

1. Get a phone line and stop hiding behind a computer writing useless grammatically incorrect emails and actually provide some sort of customer service
2. When a customer chose a delivery method, say Saturday delivery - ACTUALLY DELIVER ON A SATURDAY AND TREAT CUSTOMERS WITH ACTUAL RESPECT AND INTELLIGENCE!!!!!!

• Goods purchased & cost

Visit boohoo.com

Boohoo.com's Response to boohoosucks's Review

Written on: 15/07/2013

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us on Review Centre.

We take all feedback received, be it positive or negative, very seriously as this is one of the factors in determining how we can improve the level of service to our customers.

We are sincerely sorry to hear that you have been unhappy with the service you have received and would like to be given the opportunity to rectify this.

Our customer service department is open 24/7 and available to help, and we will do all we can to find out how the mix up with the delivery dates has happened.

If you have any further queries or you would like an instant response, we also have our Facebook and Twitter pages which are monitored 24/7.

Kind Regards,