Where's my delivery?!

Guest's review of Boohoo - www.boohoo.com

“Where's my delivery?! ”

Written on: 15/07/2013

I was very excited on Friday as I searched boohoo for the first time for some new clothes. Admittedly the products are all really nice, pretty, priced well and hard to choose from which is good, the bad thing is that I ordered next day delivery for my 6 items as I had an event coming up that I wanted to wear my new clothes at, on Saturday I waited for my goods to arrive, on 'Track my order' it said it would be delivered at some point that day, it wasn't until about 7pm I got an email saying my order was cancelled. I was confused at this so I replied saying I didn't want my order to be cancelled and they sent me one back saying 'there was a problem dispatching your product and it will arrive on Monday' and I got my money back for the delivery, they said they would email me as soon as it had been dispatched. Yet it is Monday now, half way through the day and there is no sign that it has been shipped, dispatched or is on the way. I wanted my clothes for tomorrow. I have emailed them 3 times today and every time they just link me to the FAQ page which is absolutely no help at all as it just links me back to the email address. I am disappointed there is no contact number as I want to talk to someone properly to find out where my products are. I find the customer service very unhelpful and a bit pointless. I felt badly treated as a customer and will not be using boohoo in the future.

• 73 pounds on 6 items.

• Still waiting

Visit boohoo.com

Boohoo.com's Comment

Written on: 15/07/2013

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us on Review Centre.

We take all feedback received, be it positive or negative, very seriously as this is one of the factors in determining how we can improve the level of service to our customers.

We are sincerely sorry to hear that you have been unhappy with the service you have received and would like to be given the opportunity to rectify this.

Our customer service department is open 24/7 and available to help, if you contact us we can help you with returning the items mentioned and refunding for you.

If you have any further queries or you would like an instant response, we also have our Facebook and Twitter pages which are monitored 24/7.

Kind Regards,