You clearly get what you pay for

Guest's review of Boohoo - www.boohoo.com

“You clearly get what you pay for”

Written on: 09/07/2013

I ordered 8 items from boohoo and the delivery was quite quick and came when I expected. I was so excited when my parcel came as the clothes on the site looked so good, only to reveal the awful quality of the clothes. I ordered two pairs of shoes (size 5) and are clearly too big for me which is ridiculous. A blouse I bought is also made from cheap and tacky material and isn't even stitched properly. On a playsuit I bought the belt loop things have come off due to poor stitching and a necklace I bought looks awful and nothing like the picture. Some of the clothes are incredibly overpriced for the quality of them and I find it ridiculous paying so much when you can get better quality products elsewhere for almost the same prices. The advantages of the website is the student 10% discount and occasional discount codes. Some products that I purchased ARE quite nice but I probably wouldn't shop there again.

• jumper, 2 crop tops, 2 boots, playsuit, shorts and a necklace

Visit boohoo.com

Boohoo.com's Comment

Written on: 11/07/2013

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us on Review Centre.

We take all feedback received, be it positive or negative, very seriously as this is one of the factors in determining how we can improve the level of service to our customers.

We are sincerely sorry to hear that you have been unhappy with the service you have received and would like to be given the opportunity to rectify this.

Our customer service department is open 24/7 and available to help, if you contact us we can help you with returning the shoes that don't fit and your blouse.

If you have any further queries or you would like an instant response, we also have our Facebook and Twitter pages which are monitored 24/7.

Kind Regards,
Boohoo.com

Boohoo.com's Comment

Written on: 15/07/2013

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us on Review Centre.

Our customer service department is open 24/7 and available to help, if you contact us we can help you with returning the items mentioned and refunding for you.

Kind Regards,