Slow delivery

Tiffany90210's review of Boohoo - www.boohoo.com

“Slow delivery”

Written on: 09/07/2013 by Tiffany90210 (1 review written)

I got excited when I got an email straight after my purchase giving me a recommended delivery day, but i've gotten less excited seeing that i still haven't gotten my items, and it has been over a week late! I'm very disappointed, wishing i had never gone to this website. I just couldn't resist how good the clothes looked on my TV in the ads. The quality of the clothing must be good for such a long wait. If not, i think i will loose my last thread!

• 2 leggings (wet look), SIZES: one 10, one 12. -Free delivery to Australia

• Still waiting

Visit boohoo.com

Boohoo.com's Response to Tiffany90210's Review

Written on: 11/07/2013

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us on Review Centre.

We take all feedback received, be it positive or negative, very seriously as this is one of the factors in determining how we can improve the level of service to our customers.

We are sincerely sorry to hear that you have been unhappy with the service you have received and would like to be given the opportunity to rectify this.

Our customer service department is open 24/7 and available to help, if you contact us, we can give you an update on your delivery, and let you know what is happening.

If you have any further queries or you would like an instant response, we also have our Facebook and Twitter pages which are monitored 24/7.

Kind Regards,