Return process is horrible

Crys8278's review of Boohoo - www.boohoo.com

“Return process is horrible”

Written on: 16/06/2013 by Crys8278 (1 review written)

I wish I would have read these reviews before I purchased from here. The quality of their clothes are well but some did not fit therefor I returned them. I had to pay my own shipping back which was fine but the process to get my refund is taking to long and by the looks of the reviews I will never get my money back. I will never ever ever buy from here again and I will tell all my friends to stay away. It's unfortunate because I do like their clothes but their return process is the worse!! I wish they'd do something about it rather than email you bs explaining their policy and them finding ways to get around having to refund you.

• Goods purchased & cost

Visit boohoo.com

Boohoo.com's Response to Crys8278's Review

Written on: 28/06/2013

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us on Review Centre.

We take all feedback received, be it positive or negative, very seriously as this is one of the factors in determining how we can improve the level of service to our customers.

We are sincerely sorry to hear that you have been unhappy with the service you have received and would like to be given the opportunity to rectify this.

Our customer service department is open 24/7 and available to help.

If you have any further queries or you would like an instant response, we also have our Facebook and Twitter pages which are monitored 24/7.

Kind Regards,