WORST SERVICE EVER

Lilmees88's review of Boohoo - www.boohoo.com

“WORST SERVICE EVER”

Written on: 16/06/2013 by Lilmees88 (1 review written)

I ordered a top from them a while ago, it was a small and when I got it it was too big. My friend who is a size large tried it and it was a bit baggy on her too. I returned it and they said they would refund me my postage and the item cost to my bank account. I have been emailing them since last Sunday about this and getting the same response that they will give me store credit. I don't have time to email them everyday about this. They are wasting my time. They're website clearly states that I will get a refund the Same way I paid for the item. I made sure all my friends knew about this experience and I will never buy from this website again. I am entitled to a refund and they won't give it to me and I don't want their credit becaus I will never buy from their website again!!!

• Goods purchased & cost

• Up to a week late

Visit boohoo.com

Boohoo.com's Response to Lilmees88's Review

Written on: 28/06/2013

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us on Review Centre.

We take all feedback received, be it positive or negative, very seriously as this is one of the factors in determining how we can improve the level of service to our customers.

We are sincerely sorry to hear that you have been unhappy with the service you have received and would like to be given the opportunity to rectify this.

Our customer service department is open 24/7 and available to help.

If you have any further queries or you would like an instant response, we also have our Facebook and Twitter pages which are monitored 24/7.

Kind Regards,