TERRIBLE ONLINE WEBSITE!

MrsTOAO's review of Boohoo - www.boohoo.com

“TERRIBLE ONLINE WEBSITE!”

Written on: 15/06/2013 by MrsTOAO (1 review written)

I ordered 2 dresses on a Monday, and paid extra for an express delivery, within 3 business days. It has been four days, so I decided to check the status online, which read: Attempted Delivery - Inaccurate/Incomplete Address. Now I double checked when I registered, and my address was inputted correctly. So what is the issue? Now what frustrates me is that there is no customer service number to call, to speak to someone directly. Make it worse, I am also having an issue getting a number for the courier company. I called SkyNet that is in Florida,, but no answer; mind you, I'm in Canada. There is no number to contact the courier company in Canada. This whole online shopping experience is beyond frustrating, and I will never do business with BooHoo again. Everything is so impersonal, especially these generic messages that are sent back once you send them an email. Pathetic!

• Goods purchased & cost

• Still waiting

Visit boohoo.com

Boohoo.com's Response to MrsTOAO's Review

Written on: 28/06/2013

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us on Review Centre.

We take all feedback received, be it positive or negative, very seriously as this is one of the factors in determining how we can improve the level of service to our customers.

We are sincerely sorry to hear that you have been unhappy with the service you have received and would like to be given the opportunity to rectify this.

Our customer service department is open 24/7 and available to help.

If you have any further queries or you would like an instant response, we also have our Facebook and Twitter pages which are monitored 24/7.

Kind Regards,