boohoo are a complete joke

zarajo's review of Boohoo - www.boohoo.com

“boohoo are a complete joke”

Written on: 10/06/2013 by zarajo (1 review written)

Well i thought i would be an easy and normal thing to exchange a faulty item which is oviously not my fault but their quality control no? I am not waiting 30 days gor a refund....i do not want a refund i want a dress which is not marked with bright white fabric circles and lines! Also would not trust any refunding as i have seen everyones horror stories! I am going on holiday and i now am left without an outfit i can not afford to replace!
Ive emailed plenty of times today and you are no help what so ever no replies! Would just like to take this opportunity to thankyou for ruining mine and probably alot of other peoples days/hoildays/special occasion and nights out with your horrible customer service and poor quality clothing and the worst returns policy EVER.
I will make sure none of my friends buy from you and will continue to write bad reviews until my issue is sorted!
Yours sincerley
Another angry customer:@

• Dress

Visit boohoo.com

Boohoo.com's Response to zarajo's Review

Written on: 13/06/2013

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us on Review Centre.

We take all feedback received, be it positive or negative, very seriously as this is one of the factors in determining how we can improve the level of service to our customers.

We are sincerely sorry to hear that you have been unhappy with the service you have received and would like to be given the opportunity to rectify this.

Our customer service department is open 24/7 and available to help.

If you have any further queries or you would like an instant response, we also have our Facebook and Twitter pages which are monitored 24/7.

Kind Regards,