Not trustworthy,it's decieving costumers.

kiki98's review of Boohoo - www.boohoo.com

“Not trustworthy,it's decieving costumers.”

Written on: 09/06/2013 by kiki98 (1 review written)

I was looking for a perfect dress for a special event but never found it. I probably searched trough every single shop in Slovenia..nothing. But then,I discovered boohoo.com. At first I was so exited because they had tons of cute dresses,shirts...and I finally found the perfect dress I wanted,I couldnt believe that it exists and that I could have it. And I was "lucky" enough to get it in my size,so I of course ordered it on 13.5.2013. It said on their website it would take 10 days for the pacage to arrive,so that was perfect timing for me. And I waited,waited...2 weeks passed and the dress still didn't arrive,so I contacted them. They told me to track my pacage and gave me a tracking number. I went to the post office,and they told me that the number doesn't exist and that they have no information about my order. I contacted them again,and they were rude enough to say that the pacage has already reached Slovenia but was resended back to UK,because I "weren't home when the pacage was delivered. " even if that was true,which is not because I intentionally waited for a postman to come everyday to check if my dress has arrived yet,I would get a notification about a pacage arrival which I didnt. I am VERY dissapointed with their website and I'll visit my lawyer about it.

• 2,27euros

• Still waiting

Visit boohoo.com

Boohoo.com's Response to kiki98's Review

Written on: 13/06/2013

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us on Review Centre.

We take all feedback received, be it positive or negative, very seriously as this is one of the factors in determining how we can improve the level of service to our customers.

We are sincerely sorry to hear that you have been unhappy with the service you have received and would like to be given the opportunity to rectify this.

Our customer service department is open 24/7 and available to help.

If you have any further queries or you would like an instant response, we also have our Facebook and Twitter pages which are monitored 24/7.

Kind Regards,