NO customer service, once they've your money they don't care

hbombbow's review of Boohoo - www.boohoo.com

“NO customer service, once they've your money they...”

Written on: 05/06/2013 by hbombbow (1 review written)

I ordered £121 worth of holiday clothes last week. After loosing a lot of weight and saving since Christmas for my holiday I was excited to finally have some denim shorts and cute tops. I got an email to say dispatched and waited at work until 6pm (i finish at 5) no parcel. The next day I checked the tracking and it suddenly said it was signed for at 11.19. There is reception at my work you have to call a phone up to my office and the person who's parcel it is goes down to sign and/or collect. The parcel was nowhere to be seen I asked everyone that works here as well as the surrounding industrial buildings....nothing.

I contact boohoo via email and wait 2 days for a reply. A generic reply that was no help what so ever just stated been passed on the the claims department. I waited again and had to chase the claims department who told me it could take up to 28th June for them to investigate and if after this date they will chase the courier. How nice of you, why not chase the courier now! So No clothes, No refund, No replacement, NO HELP!!

I am now on my holiday and after needing to buy more clothes out my holiday spending money am skint and sat in the hotel on the free wifi while the rest of my group go to a waterpark that I can not afford.

So Boohoo TERRIBLE customer service has completely ruined my holiday as I seem to have spent the build up to it chasing them and upsetting myself and getting no response apart from a email already wrote for the customer service department in which they write your name at the top and theres at the bottom.

I ordered replacement shorts and tops from Missguided, it came next day , free delivery the courier got me to sign for the item and the clothes are fantastic just a shame I didn't use them first as I would be at the water park right now with all my friends.

AVOID BOOHOO. USE MISS GUIDED!

• Clothes £121

• Still waiting

Visit boohoo.com

Boohoo.com's Response to hbombbow's Review

Written on: 06/06/2013

Hi There,

Thank you for leaving your feedback, and I am very sorry to hear that there has been a problem with your delivery. We do need to allow for the claims team to fully investigate what has happened with your order, which I can appreciate has caused frustration on your part, especially as you have been looking forward to wearing the clothes for your holiday.
Our claims team will contact you when everything has been investigated, but please feel assured that you do matter to us, and we will do all we can to resolve this.
I do hope that you manage to enjoy your holiday, but if you need to contact us and receive a quick response, our customer services, face book and twitter pages are manned 24/7.

Kind Regards,