VERY bad customer service & return policy.

meva03's review of Boohoo - www.boohoo.com

“VERY bad customer service and return policy. ”

Written on: 05/06/2013 by meva03 (1 review written)

Returned 2 goods worth $80 back to Boohoo because they don't fit properly or look like the photo.
Paid extra for tracking number.
Waited one month without any response from them.
Checked my tracking number which said it had arrived and was signed for 2 days after I had posted it.
Emailed it to find out when to expect my refund.
Was told it could take 21 days after they receive the goods.
So because I knew it has arrived i threw out my postage receipt.
One week later still no refund so I email them again only to be told they haven't received my goods and I wouldn't get a refund unless I show proof of postage.
I explained I had thrown it out once I had checked to see it arrived.
They did not care and now I'm still left arguing my case with them even though they signed for it and received it!
Now I've got to pay the post office for proof of this.
Ridiculous customer service! Some of the worst I have ever encounted.
SHOP AT THE ICONIC!!!!!! BOO HOO SUCKS!!!!

• $80

• A few weeks late

Visit boohoo.com

Boohoo.com's Response to meva03's Review

Hi there,

Many thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback and I am sincerely sorry to hear that this has happened.

Although the majority of our returns are processed much sooner, we advise to allow 21 days from the date you return your items to us, for the returns process to be complete.

Please could you forward your order number to us and I can assure you that we will look into this matter further for you.

Once again, I apologise for any inconvenience that may have been caused to you.

Kind Regards,
Kelly

Meva03's reply to Boohoo.com's Comment

Written on: 05/06/2013

It has been 26 days since posting my returns and 24 days since it was received by your company. My tracking number proves it was delivered and signed for by customs agency services pty ltd.
I can't believe the level of effort I'm having to go to just to get a refund that I'm entitled to.
I have requested for one of your customer service officers to call me and speak to me about this but I have not received a phone call or an email back.
You have no contact number for me to call either which is quite poor in regards to customer service.

Boohoo.com's reply to Meva03's Comment

Hi,

I am very sorry for this, if you could advise me of your name or order number I will try to locate your order details.

You can contact us through our Facebook or Twitter pages, as these pages are monitored 24/7 and I can assure you that we will assist you with this straight away.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards,
Kelly

Boohoo.com's reply to Meva03's Comment

Written on: 06/06/2013

Hi There,

I am sorry that things are taking a little longer than expected for your refund. If you can either e-mail us or leave a comment on our facebook or Twitter pages, we will be able to fully deal with this for you. Unfortunately without your order number, e-mail address or name, I can not deal with the query for you, but please do inform us via customer services and we will do all we can to rectify the issue for you.

Kind Regards.

Meva03's reply to Boohoo.com's Comment

Written on: 06/06/2013

I've given you the tracking number
I've given you a copy of the reciept from Australia's posts computer
I've shown you it was signed for by Customs Agency
AND NOW YOU WANT ME TO SOME HOW FIND OUT THE WEIGHT OF THE PARCEL?
YOU LOST THE PARCEL, NOT ME!!!

boohoo.com